The law firm of Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C. in Corona NY, is committed to protecting the rights of the injured in a relentless pursuit of justice. Our team of skilled attorneys and legal professionals are here for you to obtain the highest possible recoveries on all client cases. Whether you’ve been affected by a motor vehicle accident, 18-wheeler accident, slip and fall accident, medical malpractice claim, NYPD abuse, or other personal injury cases, we’re here for you. Our team fights to get the compensation you deserve. Our consultations are free, and the advice is priceless.
We provide many benefits to you after an accident, including:
- Providing a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto accident injuries
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and setting up all claims
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the accident and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
New York Personal Injury Laws are complicated, especially when you are dealing with insurance claims, medical care and every day life. All of these details are overwhelming to handle especially when your are trying to determine if you are entitled to additional compensation. Our office understands personal injury laws and gives your case the personal attention it require from the beginning. Our areas of practice include:
Accidents happen, frequently, especially due to the congested streets and chaotic traffic in New York. Lack of attention, a distraction, even for a split second can result in a serious injury or major damage to your vehicle. If you were involved in a serious fender bender and are injured, we can fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
A good lawyer can also help if you have to miss work or your injuries leave you unable to work due to disabilities. Medical expenses and lost wages from work are one thing, but your inability to provide for your family, accomplish tasks or any strain on your relationship are not. Our team of personal injury lawyers can ensure that you receive payment for pain and suffering as well as your medical bills and lost wages
On a daily basis, the busy Corona roads see accidents such as:
- Rear end collisions
- T-bone wrecks
- Head on crashes
- Rollover accidents
- Drunk driver
- Aggressive driving
- Distracted driving while texting
- MTA bus accidents
Working at a construction site comes with significant risk. From exposure to hazardous materials to operating heavy machinery, construction workers face the possibility of devastating injuries including broken bones, amputations, burns, and more. Severe accidents could even result in death.
Common types of construction accidents include:
- Forklift accidents
- Ladder falls
- Crane accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Roof falls
- Toxic substance injuries
- Industrial fires
- Hearing losses caused by excessive noise
- Road construction accidents.
Medical Malpractice: If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, it’s important to contact an experienced medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible after the incident. Our team of medical malpractice attorneys at Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C. in Corona, New York, will fight for your right to compensation.
Examples of medical malpractice that a patient may claim in a lawsuit include:
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
- Childbirth injuries
- Medication errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgical errors.
The U.S. has thousands of long-term care facilities serving millions of residents. Neglect and injuries are a consistent and growing problem. Nursing home residents deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. It’s the reason why families often take a lot of time and thought into picking the right nursing home. That’s why nursing home abuse or neglect cases can be so upsetting. Instead of nursing homes taking care of our loved ones, our parents or other family members can suddenly be sick, injured, or worse.
When this happens, it’s critical that nursing homes are held accountable for their actions or inaction. That’s our job, and our NYC nursing home abuse attorneys are passionate about helping your family. We know the laws that apply to nursing home abuse cases and how the legal system works.
If you believe a loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home facility, report the abuse as soon as possible. Filing a claim helps protect your loved one and can prevent future abuse. If it can be demonstrated that a nursing home or its employees have acted negligently, they may be held liable for any damages as a result of these actions. Damages available in a nursing home abuse lawsuit may include medical bills, pain and suffering, and disability.
Common types of abuse cases include:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Psychological abuse
- Emotional abuse
If you have suffered police brutality or false arrest, contact us today to speak to our experienced team. We will fight for the compensation you deserve due to law enforcement overstepping the boundaries of their authority and causing physical or emotional harm.
Examples of police brutality include but are not limited to:
- Verbal abuse
- False arrest
- Illegal search and seizure
- Racial profiling
- Wrongful shootings
- Inappropriate use of tasers, nightsticks, and pepper spray
- Threats of violence
- Falsified evidence
Accidents happen everyday, but when it happens on someone else’s property due to the not having a safe environment, you may have a case for premises liability. Accidents such as slip and falls, tripping, elevator accidents, accidents due to construction defects, in-store injuries and apartment injuries. Open spaces in New York, likes stores and apartment buildings, are required to have safe premises and when property is not kept safe to visitors, injuries can occur.
Slips and falls can happen anywhere. When you happen to fall on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold the owner accountable. At Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C., we represent clients who have suffered injuries after slip and fall accidents at places such as:
- Grocery stores
- Shopping malls
- Nursing homes
- Government buildings
- Big box stores
Slip and trip accidents can happen for many reasons. If you had a fall because of someone else’s negligence, call us for a free consultation. Here are some common conditions that tend to cause slip trip and fall accidents:
- Uneven floors
- Puddles or slippery floor surfaces
- Broken or missing stair treads
- Unsecured carpets or rugs
- Loose electrical wires
- Missing or unsecured railings
- Debris or garbage
- Poor lighting
- A buildup of water, rain, or ice
A traumatic brain injury can dramatically change a person’s life The physical, emotional and financial repercussions can affect every person who has suffered a TBI. Normal daily activities and work may no longer be completed, especially with the possible burden of medical bills associated with the injury.
Symptoms of a TBI can include:
- Slurred speech.
- Severe headaches.
- Dizziness or disorientation.
- Memory loss.
- Emotional and mood issues.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Difficulties with balance and coordination.
- Challenges with written and oral communication.
Directions to Daniella Levi & Associates P.C.
Enter Grand Central Parkway from 45th Avenue, 111th Street and Avenue of Science. Continue for 1 1/2 miles and follow the Grand Central Parkway to Union Turnpike. From Grand Central Turnpike take exit 14 and then merge onto Union Turnpike. The office will be on the right.
About Corona, New York.
Corona is located in the Queens County, New York.
- Population (approx.): 110,000
- Geo coordinates: 40.745°N, 73.8643°W
- Postcodes: 11368
- Congregation Tifereth Israel (Queens) (near 54th Avenue and Otis Avenue): An Orthodox synagogue located in the Corona section of Queens.
- Jain Center of America (near Ithaca Street and Whitney Avenue): The first Jain Center organized and registered in America in 1976. Houses shrines for Shri Mahavir Swami.
- New York Hall of Science (near Avenue of Science and United Nations Avenue North): A science museum located in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and occupies one of the few remaining structures from the 1964 New York World’s Fair.
- Chinatowns in Queens (near Whitney Avenue and 43rd Avenue)
- Flushing Meadows Carousel (near United Nations Avenue North and Avenue of Transportation): A carousel located in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park.
- Queens Place (near Justice Avenue and 55th Avenue): An urban shopping mall in New York City, New York.
- Rego Center (near Junction Boulevard and 62nd Drive): A shopping mall bordered by Long Island Expressway, Junction Boulevard, Queens Boulevard, 63rd Drive, and 99th Street in Rego Park, Queens, New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- New York State Route 25A
- Greenpoint and Roosevelt Avenues
- Ditmars Boulevard
- Interstate 495 (New York)
- Corona station (LIRR)
- Elmhurst station (LIRR)
- 103rd Street – Corona Plaza (IRT Flushing Line)
- Cathedral Preparatory School and Seminary
- High School for Arts and Business
- Elmhurst is to the south-west.
- East Elmhurst is 1 mile to the north.
- Jackson Heights is 1 mile to the north-west.
- Rego Park is 1 mile to the south-east.
- Forest Hills is 2 miles to the south.
- Middle Village is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Woodside is 2 miles to the west.
- Kew Gardens Hills is 2 miles to the south-east.
- Kew Gardens is 2 miles to the south-east.
- Maspeth is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Glendale is 3 miles to the south.
- Briarwood is 3 miles to the south-east.
- Richmond Hill is 3 miles to the south-east.
- Sunnyside is 3 miles to the west.
- Fresh Meadows is 3 miles to the east.
- Ridgewood is 3 miles to the south-west.
- Woodhaven is 3 miles to the south.
- Astoria is 3 miles to the north-west.
- Madison Square Garden which is on 4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York.
- Yankee Stadium which is on 1 East 161 Street.
- Citi Field which is on 41 Seaver Way, New York.
- MetLife Stadium which is on 1 MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford.
- Columbia University Baker Athletics Complex which is on 533 West 218th Street, New York.
- Newark Schools Stadium which is on 541 Roseville Avenue, Newark.
- Stadium Entertainment Holdings which is on 888 7th Avenue #35, New York.
- Icahn Stadium which is on 20 Randalls Island, New York.
- Arthur Ashe Stadium which is on 124-02 Roosevelt Ave, Flushing.
- Red Bull Arena which is on 600 Cape May Street, Harrison.
- Condor Hotel – Williamsburg, Brooklyn which is on 56 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Battery Park, New York.
- Prospect Park, Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park which is on 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn.
- Central Park, New York.
- Washington Square Park, New York.
- New York Botanical Garden which is on 2900 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park,on Avenue, New York.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden which is on 990 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Linden Park, near 42nd Avenue and 103rd Street, Queens.
- Central Park Zoo which is on East 64th Street, New York.
- Bronx Zoo which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Prospect Park Zoo which is on 450 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Queens Zoo which is on 53-51 111th Street, Corona.
- Staten Island Zoo which is on 614 Broadway, Staten Island.
- Green Meadows Farm New York which is on 73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Floral Park.
- Wildlife Conservation Society, Research Fellowship Program which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- The Art Farm which is on 431 East 91st Street 2nd floor, New York.
- Center For Science Teaching And Learning which is on 1450 Tanglewood Road, Rockville Centre.
- Jungle World, The Bronx.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Request your in-office, phone or video meeting to discuss your legal needs. To schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys, call our office or complete our online form today.
Our Success Stories
What Our Clients Say
When you choose to work with Daniella Levy and Associates, you are choosing a law firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in New York. We are proud of our accolades because of the dedication it took us to obtain them. In order to receive any of these legal honors, an attorney must not only exemplify characteristics such as ethics and professionalism, but must also be recognized by peers and clients alike.