Personal Injury Attorney in Flushing, NY
Personal Injury Practice areas
- Providing a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your accident case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care, and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto accident injuries
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and setting up all claims
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the accident and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
- Ceiling collapses.
- Crane problems.
- Electrical injury / electrocution.
- Heavy equipment injuries.
- Defective hoists.
- Ladder falls and defects.
- Defective and unsafe roofs.
- Unsafe scaffolding.
- Tunnel collapses.
- Walls falling over due to defects and improper supports.
- Anesthesia Errors.
- Birth Injury.
- Emergency Room Errors.
- Medical Device Errors.
- Misdiagnosis or Delayed Diagnosis.
- Postoperative Negligence.
- Refusing to offer proper treatment.
- Performing nonconsensual surgery.
- Failing to adhere to hospital protocols.
- Administering drugs that interact negatively with one another.
- Neglecting to monitor or act upon changes in vital signs.
- They complain that they’re not being well taken care of.
- Unexplained mood changes.
- They withdrew or were emotionless.
- Hesitant to speak openly about their experiences.
- Lack of appetite or participation in most daily activities.
- Bedsores or bruises.
- Verbal abuse
- False arrest
- Illegal search and seizure
- Racial profiling
- Wrongful shootings
- Inappropriate use of tasers, nightsticks, and pepper spray
- Threats of violence
- Falsified evidence
- Snow or ice on walkways or stairs
- Broken, cracked or uneven paths
- Liquid spills on the floors
- Construction hazards
- Slurred speech.
- Severe headaches.
- Dizziness or disorientation.
- Memory loss.
- Emotional and mood issues.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Difficulties with balance and coordination.
- Challenges with written and oral communication.
Directions to Daniella Levi & Associates P.C. From FlushingEnter Grand Central Parkway from Northern Boulevard. Head east on 32nd Avenue towards Farrington Head east on 32nd Ave toward Farrington St. Turn right at the first cross street onto Farrington Street, continue on Farrington and then turn right onto Northern Blvd. Using the left 3 lanes, turn slight left onto NY 25A W/Northern Blvd and then using the right lane enter the Grand Central Parkway E ramp. Follow Grand Central Parkway to Union Turnpike and take exit 14 from Grand Central Parkway. Merge onto Grand Central Parkway, drive 3.5 miles and then take exit 14 for Union Turnpike towards Main Street. Merge onto Union Turnpike and the office will be on the right.
About Flushing, New YorkFlushing is located in Queens County, New York.
- Population: 72,008
- Geographical Coordinates: 40.765°N 73.805°W
- Postal Codes: 11354, 11355, 11358
Things to Do and See In Flushing
- Lewis H. Latimer House (near 137th Street and Leavitt Street): The home of the African-American inventor Lewis Howard Latimer from 1903 to 1928.
- Joe’s Shanghai (near 37th Avenue and 138th Street): A chain of three Shanghai-style Chinese restaurants in New York City.
- Hazrati Abu Bakr Siddique (near 33rd Avenue and Parsons Boulevard): A 501(c) religious organization in the heart of Flushing.
- Flushing Airport (near 20th Avenue and 132nd Street): A decommissioned airfield in northern Queens.
- Voelker Orth Museum (near 38th Avenue and 149th Place): A New York City Landmark. The Voelker Orth Museum engages audiences through the arts, education, nature, and horticulture.
- New York Mets Hall of Fame (near 126th Street and 39th Avenue)
- Flushing Meadows Natatorium and Ice Rink (near 131st Street and Avery Avenue): An Olympic-sized pool and an NHL-standard rink.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
Nearby Rail Stations
- Flushing–Main Street station (LIRR)
- Murray Hill station (LIRR)
- Mets–Willets Point station (LIRR)
- Flushing High School
- Windsor School (Queens)
- Flushing International High School
- St. Agnes Academic High School (Queens)
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- East Elmhurst is 1 mile to the west.
- Corona is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Whitestone is 2 miles to the north.
- Kew Gardens Hills is 2 miles to the south.
- Jackson Heights is 2 miles to the west.
- Bayside is 2 miles to the east.
- Rego Park is 3 miles to the south.
- Fresh Meadows is 3 miles to the south-east.
- Elmhurst is 3 miles to the south-west.
- Forest Hills is 3 miles to the south.
- Kew Gardens is 3 miles to the south.
- Woodside is 4 miles to the west.
- Hunts Point is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Briarwood is 4 miles to the south.
- Middle Village is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Douglaston is 4 miles to the east.
- Battery Park, New York.
- Prospect Park, Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park which is on 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn.
- Central Park, New York.
- Washington Square Park, New York.
- New York Botanical Garden which is on 2900 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens.
- Madison Square Park which is on 11 Madison Avenue, New York.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden which is on 990 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Central Park Zoo which is on East 64th Street, New York.
- Bronx Zoo which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Prospect Park Zoo which is on 450 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Queens Zoo which is on 53-51 111th Street, Corona.
- Green Meadows Farm New York which is on 73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Floral Park.
- Staten Island Zoo which is on 614 Broadway, Staten Island.
- Wildlife Conservation Society, Research Fellowship Program which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- The Art Farm which is on 431 East 91st Street 2nd floor, New York.
- Center For Science Teaching And Learning which is on 1450 Tanglewood Road, Rockville Centre.
- Jungle World which is on The Bronx.
When you choose to work with Daniella Levy and Associates, you are choosing a law firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in New York. We are proud of our accolades because of the dedication it took us to obtain them. In order to receive any of these legal honors, an attorney must not only exemplify characteristics such as ethics and professionalism but must also be recognized by peers and clients alike.