Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C. understand the personal injury laws, we also know the common obstacles and how to overcome. The team of attorneys provide personal attention to each client, from the start of the case and are here to answer any questions that you may have along the way.
Personal Injury Practice areas
Being involved in a car crash can be frightening, painful, and stressful, especially for those who are forced to pay for expensive medical bills. Causes of auto accidents and related injury auto accidents can result from careless or drunk driving, defective vehicle parts, hazards on the road, and negligence from other drivers. The most common types of accidents are SUV rollovers, car wrecks, and those that involve 18-wheelers. We provide many services to you after a car accident, including:
- Providing a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your accident case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto accident injuries
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and setting up all claims
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the accident and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
Although construction work provides a good living for many workers and their families, it is among the most dangerous of all types of jobs. Many injuries and deaths could have been prevented if employers and others on the job site meticulously enforced all proper safety regulations. If you or a loved one were severely injured while on the job, speak to a top-rated construction accident attorney to get the compensation you deserve.
Common types of construction accidents include:
- Ceiling collapses.
- Crane problems.
- Electrical injury / electrocution.
- Heavy equipment injuries.
- Defective hoists.
- Ladder falls and defects.
- Defective and unsafe roofs.
- Unsafe scaffolding.
- Tunnel collapses.
- Walls falling over due to defects and improper supports.
You put the utmost trust in doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals responsible for keeping you healthy. Unfortunately, problems arise through no fault of your own. Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare professional provides treatment that deviates from accepted standards of care within the medical community, causing injury to a patient. If a medical person or entity like a doctor, surgeon, hospital was medically negligent, they may be liable for any losses.
Some examples of medical malpractice include:
- Anesthesia Errors.
- Birth Injury.
- Emergency Room Errors.
- Medical Device Errors.
- Misdiagnosis or Delayed Diagnosis.
- Postoperative Negligence.
- Refusing to offer proper treatment.
- Performing nonconsensual surgery.
- Failing to adhere to hospital protocols.
- Administering drugs that interact negatively with one another.
- Neglecting to monitor or act upon changes in vital signs.
We all have elderly family members who are, or may need care someday in a nursing or retirement home facility that offers safe and independent living, or assisted living services around Flushing. If your elderly, senior or disabled family member has suffered abuse or neglect in a long-term care facility, the law firm of Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C. is passionate about seeking compensation.
If you notice or hear about any of the following issues, please call our experienced legal team ASAP:
- They complain that they’re not being well taken care of.
- Unexplained mood changes.
- They withdrawn or emotionless.
- Hesitant to speak openly about their experiences.
- Lack of appetite or participation in most daily activities.
- Bed sores or bruises.
The police are supposed to make us feel safe and secure. Yet, far too often, incidents of police abuse leave people feeling just the opposite. If you or a loved one were the victim of abuse at the hands of the NYPD, our civil rights attorneys are here for you as your advocate to seek justice and compensation. Police brutality is an excessive display of force by police against civilians, and it is a violation of your civil rights. Examples of police brutality include but are not limited to:
- Verbal abuse
- False arrest
- Illegal search and seizure
- Racial profiling
- Wrongful shootings
- Inappropriate use of tasers, nightsticks, and pepper spray
- Threats of violence
- Falsified evidence
When an individual slips and falls on someone else’s property and sustains injuries because of the property owner’s negligence, you may be eligible to receive compensation to help cover medical costs, lost wages and trauma from pain and suffering.
There are many reasons for slips and falls. Common causes for slip and fall injuries include but are not limited to:
- Snow or ice on walkways or stairs
- Broken, cracked or uneven paths
- Liquid spills on the floors
- Construction hazards
If you have recently been involved in an accident, such as vehicle, slip and fall, workplace injury, you may have sustained a traumatic brain injury, commonly referred to as a TBI. It’s important that you hire a lawyer that is familiar with how a TBI is caused, the symptoms, and the required treatment in order to protect your rights and maximize your recovery. Head injuries can be dangerous, and have the potential to result in long-lasting problems, permanent disability, or even death. No matter what type of injury you suffered, you should always discuss a possible legal claim with an experienced brain injury lawyer who is committed to protecting the legal rights of individuals and get you the care and compensation you deserve.
Symptoms of a TBI can include:
- Slurred speech.
- Severe headaches.
- Dizziness or disorientation.
- Memory loss.
- Emotional and mood issues.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Difficulties with balance and coordination.
- Challenges with written and oral communication.
Directions to Daniella Levi & Associates P.C. From Flushing
Enter Grand Central Parkway from Northern Boulevard. Head east on 32nd Avenue towards Farrington Head east on 32nd Ave toward Farrington St. Turn right at the first cross street onto Farrington Street, continue on Farrington and then turn right onto Northern Blvd. Using the left 3 lanes, turn slight left onto NY 25A W/Northern Blvd and then using the right lane enter the Grand Central Parkway E ramp.
Follow Grand Central Parkway to Union Turnpike and take exit 14 from Grand Central Parkway. Merge onto Grand Central Parkway, drive 3.5 miles and then take exit 14 for Union Turnpike towards Main Street. Merge onto Union Turnpike and the office will be on the right.
Flushing is located in Queens County, New York.
- Population: 72,008
- Geographical Coordinates: 40.765°N 73.805°W
- Postal Codes: 11354, 11355, 11358
- Lewis H. Latimer House (near 137th Street and Leavitt Street): The home of the African-American inventor Lewis Howard Latimer from 1903 to 1928.
- Joe’s Shanghai (near 37th Avenue and 138th Street): A chain of three Shanghai-style Chinese restaurants in New York City.
- Hazrati Abu Bakr Siddique (near 33rd Avenue and Parsons Boulevard): A 501(c) religious organization in the heart of Flushing.
- Flushing Airport (near 20th Avenue and 132nd Street): A decommissioned airfield in northern Queens.
- Voelker Orth Museum (near 38th Avenue and 149th Place): A New York City Landmark. The Voelker Orth Museum engages audiences through the arts, education, nature, and horticulture.
- New York Mets Hall of Fame (near 126th Street and 39th Avenue)
- Flushing Meadows Natatorium and Ice Rink (near 131st Street and Avery Avenue): An Olympic-sized pool and an NHL-standard rink.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Flushing–Main Street station (LIRR)
- Murray Hill station (LIRR)
- Mets–Willets Point station (LIRR)
- Flushing High School
- Windsor School (Queens)
- Flushing International High School
- St. Agnes Academic High School (Queens)
- East Elmhurst is 1 mile to the west.
- Corona is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Whitestone is 2 miles to the north.
- Kew Gardens Hills is 2 miles to the south.
- Jackson Heights is 2 miles to the west.
- Bayside is 2 miles to the east.
- Rego Park is 3 miles to the south.
- Fresh Meadows is 3 miles to the south-east.
- Elmhurst is 3 miles to the south-west.
- Forest Hills is 3 miles to the south.
- Kew Gardens is 3 miles to the south.
- Woodside is 4 miles to the west.
- Hunts Point is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Briarwood is 4 miles to the south.
- Middle Village is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Douglaston is 4 miles to the east.
- Battery Park, New York.
- Prospect Park, Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park which is on 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn.
- Central Park, New York.
- Washington Square Park, New York.
- New York Botanical Garden which is on 2900 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens.
- Madison Square Park which is on 11 Madison Avenue, New York.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden which is on 990 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Central Park Zoo which is on East 64th Street, New York.
- Bronx Zoo which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Prospect Park Zoo which is on 450 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Queens Zoo which is on 53-51 111th Street, Corona.
- Green Meadows Farm New York which is on 73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Floral Park.
- Staten Island Zoo which is on 614 Broadway, Staten Island.
- Wildlife Conservation Society, Research Fellowship Program which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- The Art Farm which is on 431 East 91st Street 2nd floor, New York.
- Center For Science Teaching And Learning which is on 1450 Tanglewood Road, Rockville Centre.
- Jungle World which is on The Bronx.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Request your in-office, phone or video meeting to discuss your legal needs. To schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys, call our office or complete our online form today.
Our Success Stories
What Our Clients Say
When you choose to work with Daniella Levy and Associates, you are choosing a law firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in New York. We are proud of our accolades because of the dedication it took us to obtain them. In order to receive any of these legal honors, an attorney must not only exemplify characteristics such as ethics and professionalism, but must also be recognized by peers and clients alike.