The law firm of Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C. in Manhattan NY, is committed to protecting the rights of the injured in a relentless pursuit of justice. Our team of skilled attorneys and legal professionals are here for you to obtain the highest possible recoveries on all client cases. Whether you’ve been affected by a motor vehicle accident, 18-wheeler accident, slip and fall accident, medical malpractice claim, NYPD abuse, or other personal injury cases, we’re here for you. Our team fights to get the compensation you deserve. Our consultations are free, and the advice is priceless.
We provide many benefits to you after an accident, including:
- Providing a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto accident injuries
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and setting up all claims
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the accident and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
New York Personal Injury Laws are complicated, especially when you are dealing with insurance claims, medical care and every day life. All of these details are overwhelming to handle especially when your are trying to determine if you are entitled to additional compensation. Our office understands personal injury laws and gives your case the personal attention it require from the beginning. Our areas of practice include:
Accidents happen, frequently, especially due to the congested streets and chaotic traffic in New York. Lack of attention, a distraction, even for a split second can result in a serious injury or major damage to your vehicle. If you were involved in a serious fender bender and are injured, we can fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
A good lawyer can also help if you have to miss work or your injuries leave you unable to work due to disabilities. Medical expenses and lost wages from work are one thing, but your inability to provide for your family, accomplish tasks or any strain on your relationship are not. Our team of personal injury lawyers can ensure that you receive payment for pain and suffering as well as your medical bills and lost wages
On a daily basis, the busy Manhattan roads see accidents such as:
- Rear end collisions
- T-bone wrecks
- Head on crashes
- Rollover accidents
- Drunk driver
- Aggressive driving
- Distracted driving while texting
- MTA bus accidents
Working at a construction site comes with significant risk. From exposure to hazardous materials to operating heavy machinery, construction workers face the possibility of devastating injuries including broken bones, amputations, burns, and more. Severe accidents could even result in death.
Common types of construction accidents include:
- Forklift accidents
- Ladder falls
- Crane accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Roof falls
- Toxic substance injuries
- Industrial fires
- Hearing losses caused by excessive noise
- Road construction accidents.
Medical Malpractice: If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, it’s important to contact an experienced medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible after the incident. Our team of medical malpractice attorneys at Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C. in Manhattan, New York, will fight for your right to compensation.
Examples of medical malpractice that a patient may claim in a lawsuit include:
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
- Childbirth injuries
- Medication errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgical errors.
The U.S. has thousands of long-term care facilities serving millions of residents. Neglect and injuries are a consistent and growing problem. Nursing home residents deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. It’s the reason why families often take a lot of time and thought into picking the right nursing home. That’s why nursing home abuse or neglect cases can be so upsetting. Instead of nursing homes taking care of our loved ones, our parents or other family members can suddenly be sick, injured, or worse.
When this happens, it’s critical that nursing homes are held accountable for their actions or inaction. That’s our job, and our NYC nursing home abuse attorneys are passionate about helping your family. We know the laws that apply to nursing home abuse cases and how the legal system works.
If you believe a loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home facility, report the abuse as soon as possible. Filing a claim helps protect your loved one and can prevent future abuse. If it can be demonstrated that a nursing home or its employees have acted negligently, they may be held liable for any damages as a result of these actions. Damages available in a nursing home abuse lawsuit may include medical bills, pain and suffering, and disability.
Common types of abuse cases include:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Psychological abuse
- Emotional abuse
If you have suffered police brutality or false arrest, contact us today to speak to our experienced team. We will fight for the compensation you deserve due to law enforcement overstepping the boundaries of their authority and causing physical or emotional harm.
Examples of police brutality include but are not limited to:
- Verbal abuse
- False arrest
- Illegal search and seizure
- Racial profiling
- Wrongful shootings
- Inappropriate use of tasers, nightsticks, and pepper spray
- Threats of violence
- Falsified evidence
Accidents happen everyday, but when it happens on someone else’s property due to the not having a safe environment, you may have a case for premises liability. Accidents such as slip and falls, tripping, elevator accidents, accidents due to construction defects, in-store injuries and apartment injuries. Open spaces in New York, likes stores and apartment buildings, are required to have safe premises and when property is not kept safe to visitors, injuries can occur.
Slips and falls can happen anywhere. When you happen to fall on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold the owner accountable. At Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C., we represent clients who have suffered injuries after slip and fall accidents at places such as:
- Grocery stores
- Shopping malls
- Nursing homes
- Government buildings
- Big box stores
Slip and trip accidents can happen for many reasons. If you had a fall because of someone else’s negligence, call us for a free consultation. Here are some common conditions that tend to cause slip trip and fall accidents:
- Uneven floors
- Puddles or slippery floor surfaces
- Broken or missing stair treads
- Unsecured carpets or rugs
- Loose electrical wires
- Missing or unsecured railings
- Debris or garbage
- Poor lighting
- A buildup of water, rain, or ice
A traumatic brain injury can dramatically change a person’s life The physical, emotional and financial repercussions can affect every person who has suffered a TBI. Normal daily activities and work may no longer be completed, especially with the possible burden of medical bills associated with the injury.
Symptoms of a TBI can include:
- Slurred speech.
- Severe headaches.
- Dizziness or disorientation.
- Memory loss.
- Emotional and mood issues.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Difficulties with balance and coordination.
- Challenges with written and oral communication.
Directions to Daniella Levi & Associates P.C.
- The Beresford (near West 81st Street and Central Park West): A luxury, 23-floor “pre-war” apartment building in New York City.
- Congregation Rodeph Sholom (Manhattan) (near West 83rd Street and Central Park West): A Reform synagogue in New York City. Founded in 1842 by immigrants from the German lands, it is one of the oldest synagogues in the United States.
- 81st Street–Museum of Natural History (IND Eighth Avenue Line) (near Central Park West and 79th Street Transverse Road): A local station on the IND Eighth Avenue Line of the New York City Subway.
- A Photographer’s Gallery (near West 85th Street and Columbus Avenue): Founded and opened by Roy DeCarava, was an early effort to gain recognition for photography as an art form.
- Rose Center for Earth and Space (near Central Park West and West 81st Street): Part of the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- Hayden Planetarium (near Central Park West and West 81st Street)
- 257 Central Park West (near Central Park West and West 85th Street): A co-op apartment building located on the southwest corner of 86th Street and Central Park West in the Upper West Side of Manhattan that was built between 1905 and 1906.
- Equestrian Statue of Theodore Roosevelt (near Central Park West and 79th Street Transverse Road): A bronze sculpture by James Earle Fraser and is located at the American Museum of Natural History, New York City.
- 86th Street (IND Eighth Avenue Line) (near 86th Street Transverse Road and Central Park West): A local station on the IND Eighth Avenue Line of the New York City Subway. Located at Central Park West and 86th Street on the Upper West Side.
- PS 9 Sarah Anderson School (near West 84th Street and Columbus Avenue): A public elementary K–5 neighborhood catchment school that offers two programs: Renaissance and Gifted. Founded in 1830 and is ocated on the Upper West Side in Manhattan.
- American Museum of Natural History (near Columbus Avenue and West 79th Street): Located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, is one of the largest museums in the world. Located in Theodore Roosevelt Park across the street from Central Park.
- John Burroughs Association (near Central Park West and West 77th Street): Founded in 1921 to commemorate the life and works of author/naturalist John Burroughs (1837-1921).
- Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre (near 79th Street Transverse Road and West Drive): The Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre was imported to the U.S. in 1876 as Sweden’s exhibit for the Centennial Exposition in Philadelphia.
- The Tempest (Hebald) (near 79th Street Transverse Road and West Drive): An outdoor bronze sculpture depicting Prospero and Miranda from William Shakespeare’s The Tempest by Milton Hebald, installed outside Delacorte Theater in Manhattan’s Central Park.
- Romeo and Juliet (Hebald) (near 79th Street Transverse Road and West Drive): An outdoor bronze sculpture depicting Romeo and Juliet by American artist Milton Hebald, located in front of Delacorte Theater in Manhattan’s Central Park.
- Central Park (near 86th Street Transverse Road and West Drive):An urban park in Manhattan that is located between the Upper West Side and Upper East Side.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Tetterboro Airport
- Linden Airport
- Eighth Avenue (Manhattan)
- 14th Street (Manhattan)
- 34th Street (Manhattan)
- 59th Street (Manhattan)
- Lexington Avenue
- Avenue C (Manhattan)
- First Avenue (Manhattan)
- Fifth Avenue
- 125th Street (Manhattan)
- 155th Street (Manhattan)
- Park Avenue
- Park Row (Manhattan)
- West Side Highway
- FDR Drive
- Harlem River Drive
- Henry Hudson Parkway
- Madison Avenue
- Canal Street (Manhattan)
- Trans-Manhattan Expressway
- Interstate 495 (New York)
- Interstate 78 in New York
- Houston Street
- Seventh Avenue (Manhattan)
- East Broadway (Manhattan)
- Waverly Place
- 110th Street (Manhattan)
- Pearl Street (Manhattan)
- Interstate 95 in New York
- Interstate 278
- U.S. Route 9 in New York
- 23rd Street (Manhattan)
- Sixth Avenue
- Jamaica Station (AirTrain) which is on 93-43 Sutphin Boulevard, New York.
- Federal Circle Station
- Newark Terminal C
- Terminal 7 which is on Terminal 7, Queens.
- Terminal 1
- Port Imperial Ferry
- Bergenline Avenue Station
- Lincoln Harbor Station
- Tonnelle Avenue Station which is on 51st Street, North Bergen.
- Ninth Street/Congress Street Station
- Forest Hills High School which is on 67-01 110th Street, New York.
- Stuyvesant High School which is on 345 Chambers Street, New York.
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts which is on 100 Amsterdam Avenue, New York.
- Midwood High School which is on 2839 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Berkeley Carroll School which is on 181 Lincoln Place, Brooklyn.
- Harry S Truman High School which is on 750 Baychester Avenue, The Bronx.
- The Dalton School which is on 108 East 89th Street, New York.
- John Bowne High School which is on 63-25 Main Street, Flushing.
- Grover Cleveland High School which is on 2127 Himrod Street, Ridgewood.
- Ballet Tech School which is on 890 Broadway, New York.
- Bard Graduate Center
- Mannes School of Music
- Dwight School
- Hell’s Kitchen is 1 mile to the south-west.
- East Harlem is 1 mile to the north-east.
- Guttenberg is 1 mile to the west.
- Morningside Heights is 1 mile to the north.
- Harlem is 2 miles to the north-east.
- West New York is 2 miles to the west.
- Astoria is 2 miles to the east.
- Fairview is 2 miles to the north-west.
- North Bergen is 2 miles to the north-west.
- Weehawken is 2 miles to the west.
- Union City is 2 miles to the west.
- Cliffside Park is 2 miles to the north.
- Long Island City is 2 miles to the south-east.
- Edgewater is 3 miles to the north.
- Gramercy Park is 3 miles to the south.
- Sunnyside is 3 miles to the south-east.
- East Village is 3 miles to the south.
- Ridgefield is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Jack Coffey Field which is on 441 East Fordham Road, The Bronx.
- Firefighters Field which is on 405-425 Main Street, New York.
- Doug Parcells Athletic Complex (Ridgewood Field) which is on 900 East Ridgewood Avenue, Oradell.
- Rocco B. Commisso Soccer Stadium which is on 533 West 218th Street, New York.
- Kean Alumni Stadium which is on Green Lane, Union.
- DaSilva Memorial Field which is on 8000 Utopia Parkway, Jamaica.
- Mazzella Field which is on 715 North Avenue, New Rochelle.
- Van Cortlandt Stadium which is on North, U.S. 9, The Bronx.
- Bronxville Village Tennis Court which is on 5 Garden Avenue, Bronxville.
- Wien Stadium which is on 533 West 218th Street, New York.
- Liberty Science Center which is on 222 Jersey City Boulevard, Jersey City.
- Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust which is on 36 Battery Place, New York.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square which is on 234 West 42nd Street, New York.
- Queens County Farm Museum which is on 73-50 Little Neck Parkway.
- The Paley Center For Media which is on 25 West 52nd Street, New York.
- Brooklyn Historical Society which is on 128 Pierrepont Street, Brooklyn.
- 107th Infantry which is on 643 Park Avenue, New York.
- Morris-Jumel Mansion which is on 65 Jumel Terrace, New York.
- AIA New York | Center for Architecture which is on 536 LaGuardia Place, New York.
- Condor Hotel – Williamsburg, Brooklyn which is on 56 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Battery Park which is on New York.
- Prospect Park which is on Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park which is on 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn.
- Central Park which is on New York.
- Washington Square Park which is on New York.
- New York Botanical Garden which is on 2900 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park which is on Queens.
- Madison Square Park which is on 11 Madison Avenue, New York.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden which is on 990 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Request your in-office, phone or video meeting to discuss your legal needs. To schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys, call our office or complete our online form today.
Our Success Stories
What Our Clients Say
When you choose to work with Daniella Levy and Associates, you are choosing a law firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in New York. We are proud of our accolades because of the dedication it took us to obtain them. In order to receive any of these legal honors, an attorney must not only exemplify characteristics such as ethics and professionalism, but must also be recognized by peers and clients alike.