The law firm of Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C. in Staten Island NY, is committed to protecting the rights of the injured in a relentless pursuit of justice. Our team of skilled attorneys and legal professionals are here for you to obtain the highest possible recoveries on all client cases. Whether you’ve been affected by a motor vehicle accident, 18-wheeler accident, slip and fall accident, medical malpractice claim, NYPD abuse, or other personal injury cases, we’re here for you. Our team fights to get the compensation you deserve. Our consultations are free, and the advice is priceless.
We provide many benefits to you after an accident, including:
- Providing a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto accident injuries
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and setting up all claims
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the accident and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
New York Personal Injury Laws are complicated, especially when you are dealing with insurance claims, medical care and every day life. All of these details are overwhelming to handle especially when your are trying to determine if you are entitled to additional compensation. Our office understands personal injury laws and gives your case the personal attention it require from the beginning. Our areas of practice include:
Accidents happen, frequently, especially due to the congested streets and chaotic traffic in New York. Lack of attention, a distraction, even for a split second can result in a serious injury or major damage to your vehicle. If you were involved in a serious fender bender and are injured, we can fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
A good lawyer can also help if you have to miss work or your injuries leave you unable to work due to disabilities. Medical expenses and lost wages from work are one thing, but your inability to provide for your family, accomplish tasks or any strain on your relationship are not. Our team of personal injury lawyers can ensure that you receive payment for pain and suffering as well as your medical bills and lost wages
On a daily basis, the busy Staten Island roads see accidents such as:
- Rear end collisions
- T-bone wrecks
- Head on crashes
- Rollover accidents
- Drunk driver
- Aggressive driving
- Distracted driving while texting
- MTA bus accidents
Working at a construction site comes with significant risk. From exposure to hazardous materials to operating heavy machinery, construction workers face the possibility of devastating injuries including broken bones, amputations, burns, and more. Severe accidents could even result in death.
Common types of construction accidents include:
- Forklift accidents
- Ladder falls
- Crane accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Roof falls
- Toxic substance injuries
- Industrial fires
- Hearing losses caused by excessive noise
- Road construction accidents.
Medical Malpractice: If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, it’s important to contact an experienced medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible after the incident. Our team of medical malpractice attorneys at Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C. in Staten Island, New York, will fight for your right to compensation.
Examples of medical malpractice that a patient may claim in a lawsuit include:
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
- Childbirth injuries
- Medication errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgical errors.
The U.S. has thousands of long-term care facilities serving millions of residents. Neglect and injuries are a consistent and growing problem. Nursing home residents deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. It’s the reason why families often take a lot of time and thought into picking the right nursing home. That’s why nursing home abuse or neglect cases can be so upsetting. Instead of nursing homes taking care of our loved ones, our parents or other family members can suddenly be sick, injured, or worse.
When this happens, it’s critical that nursing homes are held accountable for their actions or inaction. That’s our job, and our NYC nursing home abuse attorneys are passionate about helping your family. We know the laws that apply to nursing home abuse cases and how the legal system works.
If you believe a loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home facility, report the abuse as soon as possible. Filing a claim helps protect your loved one and can prevent future abuse. If it can be demonstrated that a nursing home or its employees have acted negligently, they may be held liable for any damages as a result of these actions. Damages available in a nursing home abuse lawsuit may include medical bills, pain and suffering, and disability.
Common types of abuse cases include:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Psychological abuse
- Emotional abuse
If you have suffered police brutality or false arrest, contact us today to speak to our experienced team. We will fight for the compensation you deserve due to law enforcement overstepping the boundaries of their authority and causing physical or emotional harm.
Examples of police brutality include but are not limited to:
- Verbal abuse
- False arrest
- Illegal search and seizure
- Racial profiling
- Wrongful shootings
- Inappropriate use of tasers, nightsticks, and pepper spray
- Threats of violence
- Falsified evidence
Accidents happen everyday, but when it happens on someone else’s property due to the not having a safe environment, you may have a case for premises liability. Accidents such as slip and falls, tripping, elevator accidents, accidents due to construction defects, in-store injuries and apartment injuries. Open spaces in New York, likes stores and apartment buildings, are required to have safe premises and when property is not kept safe to visitors, injuries can occur.
Slips and falls can happen anywhere. When you happen to fall on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold the owner accountable. At Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C., we represent clients who have suffered injuries after slip and fall accidents at places such as:
- Grocery stores
- Shopping malls
- Nursing homes
- Government buildings
- Big box stores
Slip and trip accidents can happen for many reasons. If you had a fall because of someone else’s negligence, call us for a free consultation. Here are some common conditions that tend to cause slip trip and fall accidents:
- Uneven floors
- Puddles or slippery floor surfaces
- Broken or missing stair treads
- Unsecured carpets or rugs
- Loose electrical wires
- Missing or unsecured railings
- Debris or garbage
- Poor lighting
- A buildup of water, rain, or ice
A traumatic brain injury can dramatically change a person’s life The physical, emotional and financial repercussions can affect every person who has suffered a TBI. Normal daily activities and work may no longer be completed, especially with the possible burden of medical bills associated with the injury.
Symptoms of a TBI can include:
- Slurred speech.
- Severe headaches.
- Dizziness or disorientation.
- Memory loss.
- Emotional and mood issues.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Difficulties with balance and coordination.
- Challenges with written and oral communication.
Directions to Daniella Levi & Associates P.C.
About Staten Island, New York.
Staten Island is located in the Richmond County, New York.
- Population (approx.): 469,000
- Geo coordinates: 40.5795°N, 74.1502°W
- Postcodes: 10314, 10313, 10306, 10308, 10311, 10312, 10303, 10302, 10304, 10310
- Lookout Place (near La Tourette Park Greenway and Richmond Hill Road): Lookout Place was an American Revolutionary War British garrison Historic Richmondtown, Staten Island.
- Staten Island (near Rigby Avenue and London Road): Staten Island is one of the five boroughs of New York City. Staten Island is the southernmost part of both the city and state of New York.
- The Crimson Beech (near Manor Court and Rigby Avenue): A house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright located in the Lighthouse Hill neighborhood of Staten Island.
- Staten Island Light (near Manor Court and Lighthouse Avenue): Also known as the Ambrose Channel Range Light, is the rear range light companion to the West Bank Lighthouse. The 90-foot tower sits more than five miles northwest of the West Bank Lighthouse, on Staten Island’s Richmond Hill.
- The Christopher House (near Arthur Kill Road and Richmond Road): An example of a provincial pre-Revolutionary War vernacular farmhouse of stone masonry. It was used as a meeting place during the American Revolution.
- Treasure House (near Arthur Kill Road and Richmond Road)
- Boehm House (near Arthur Kill Road and Center Street): A historic house in the Richmondtown section of the borough of Staten Island. The house was relocated from Greenridge as a part of Historic Richmondtown.
- The Britton Cottage (near Richmond Road and Court Place): Was the residence of Nathaniel Lord Britton, a botanist and the creator of the New York Botanical Garden.
- Lake-Tysen House (near Richmond Road and Court Place): A spacious farmhouse with Dutch and Flemish architectural details was built by Joseph Guyon on his farmstead in Oakwood, Staten Island.
- Crocheron House (near Richmond Road and Richmond Hill Road): Built in 1819, was the retiremet home of Jacob Crocheron, a Staten Island native and Manhattan merchant.
- John Bennett House (near Richmond Road and Court Place): Built in 1839 with an addition built in 1854, was built as part of a real estate development near the Third County Courthouse in Historic Richmondtown, Staten Island.
- Historic Richmond Town (near Court Place and Center Street): A living history village and museum complex in the neighborhood of Richmondtown, Staten Island.
- The Stephens-Black House (near Center Street and Court Place): A 19th-century house featured in Historic Richmond Town on Staten Island.
- Richmond Engine Co. 1 (near Richmond Road and Saint Patricks Place): A volunteer fire department located in the Richmondtown neighborhood of Staten Island.
- Third County Courthouse (near Center Street and Court Place): An 1837 Greek Revival building near the center of Staten Island, New York.
- Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art (near Lighthouse Avenue and Winsor Avenue): Home to one of the United States’ most extensive collections of Himalayan artifacts.St. Patrick’s Church (Staten Island, New York) (near Saint Patricks Place and West Cedarview Avenue): A Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York.
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Linden Airport
- Hylan Boulevard
- Victory Boulevard (Staten Island)
- New Jersey Route 440
- Interstate 278
- Korean War Veterans Parkway
- Richmond Road (Staten Island)
- Amboy Road
- Vanderbilt Avenue
- 34th Street (Manhattan)
- The Mall, London
- New York State Route 440
- U.S. Route 27 in Georgia
Light Rail Stations
- Newark Terminal C which is on United States.
- Federal Circle Station which is on United States.
- Terminal 1 which is on United States.
- Jamaica Station (AirTrain) which is on 93-43 Sutphin Boulevard, New York.
- Terminal 7 which is on Terminal 7, Queens.
- 8th Street Light Rail Station which is on United States.
- 22nd Street Light Rail Station which is on United States.
- 34th Street Light Rail Station which is on Bayonne.
- 45th Street Station which is on United States.
- AirTrain Newark P1 which is on United States.
- Oakwood Heights station
- Richmond Hill High School (Queens)
- Al-Iman School
- High School for Construction Trades, Engineering and Architecture
- PS 66
- Archbishop Molloy High School
- Kew-Forest School
- John Adams High School (Queens)
- New York University which is on New York.
- Kingsborough Community College which is on 2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn.
- CUNY College of Staten Island which is on 2800 Victory Boulevard, Staten Island.
- Hunter College which is on 695 Park Avenue, New York.
- New Jersey Institute of Technology which is on 323 Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd, Newark.
- Fordham University Lincoln Center which is on 113 West 60th Street, New York.
- New Jersey City University which is on 2039 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Jersey City.
- NYU School of Law which is on 40 Washington Square South, New York.
- Wagner College which is on 1 Campus Road, Staten Island.
- The Juilliard School which is on 60 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Great Kills is 1 mile to the south.
- New Dorp is 1 mile to the east.
- New Dorp Beach is 2 miles to the east.
- Graniteville is 3 miles to the north.
- Rossville is 3 miles to the south-west.
- Carteret is 4 miles to the west.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral which is on 5th Avenue, New York.
- Trinity Church which is on 75 Broadway, New York.
- St. Paul’s Chapel of Trinity Church Wall Street which is on 209 Broadway, New York.
- South Congregational Church which is on Brooklyn.
- Plymouth Church which is on 57 Orange Street, Brooklyn.
- Times Square Church which is on 237 West 51st Street, New York.
- St. Bartholomew’s Church which is on 325 Park Avenue, New York.
- Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart which is on 89 Ridge Street, Newark.
- Judson Memorial Church which is on 55 Washington Square South, New York.
- St. Joseph’s Church in Greenwich Village which is on 371 6th Avenue, New York.
- The Frick Collection which is on 1 East 70th Street, New York.
- Liberty Science Center which is on 222 Jersey City Boulevard, Jersey City.
- Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust which is on 36 Battery Place, New York.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square which is on 234 West 42nd Street, New York.
- Brooklyn Historical Society which is on 128 Pierrepont Street, Brooklyn.
- The Paley Center For Media which is on 25 West 52nd Street, New York.
- Historic Richmond Town which is on 441 Clarke Avenue, Staten Island.
- 107th Infantry which is on 643 Park Avenue, New York.
- AIA New York | Center for Architecture which is on 536 LaGuardia Place, New York.
- Condor Hotel – Williamsburg, Brooklyn which is on 56 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Battery Park which is on New York.
- Prospect Park which is on Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park which is on 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn.
- Washington Square Park which is on New York.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden which is on 990 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Madison Square Park which is on 11 Madison Avenue, New York.
- Central Park which is on New York.
- Foley Square which is on Lafayette Street Worth Street, Centre Street, New York.
- Jackson Square which is on 8 Ave &, Greenwich Avenue, New York.
- Turtle Back Zoo which is on 560 Northfield Avenue, West Orange.
- Staten Island Zoo which is on 614 Broadway, Staten Island.
- Queens Zoo which is on 53-51 111th Street, Corona.
- River Road Acres I which is on 605 River Road, Chatham Township.
- Dawn Animal Agency which is on 142 East 37th Street 2nd floor, New York.
- River Road Acres II which is on River Road, Chatham Township.
- Central Valley Wetlands which is on Florham Park.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Request your in-office, phone or video meeting to discuss your legal needs. To schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys, call our office or complete our online form today.
Our Success Stories
What Our Clients Say
When you choose to work with Daniella Levy and Associates, you are choosing a law firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in New York. We are proud of our accolades because of the dedication it took us to obtain them. In order to receive any of these legal honors, an attorney must not only exemplify characteristics such as ethics and professionalism, but must also be recognized by peers and clients alike.