Personal Injury Attorney in Throgs Neck NY
The law firm of Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C. in Throgs Neck NY, is committed to protecting the rights of the injured in a relentless pursuit of justice. Our team of skilled attorneys and legal professionals are here for you to obtain the highest possible recoveries on all client cases. Whether you’ve been affected by a motor vehicle accident, 18-wheeler accident, slip, and fall accident, medical malpractice claim, NYPD abuse, or other personal injury cases, we’re here for you. Our team fights to get the compensation you deserve. Our consultations are free, and the advice is priceless.
We provide many benefits to you after an accident, including:
- Providing a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care, and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto accident injuries
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and setting up all claims
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the accident and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
New York Personal Injury Laws are complicated, especially when you are dealing with insurance claims, medical care, and everyday life. All of these details are overwhelming to handle especially when you are trying to determine if you are entitled to additional compensation. Our office understands personal injury laws and gives your case the personal attention it requires from the beginning. Our areas of practice include:
Accidents happen, frequently, especially due to the congested streets and chaotic traffic in New York. Lack of attention, a distraction, even for a split second can result in a serious injury or major damage to your vehicle. If you were involved in a serious fender bender and are injured, we can fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
A good lawyer can also help if you have to miss work or your injuries leave you unable to work due to disabilities. Medical expenses and lost wages from work are one thing, but your inability to provide for your family, accomplish tasks or any strain on your relationship is not. Our team of personal injury lawyers can ensure that you receive payment for pain and suffering as well as your medical bills and lost wages
On a daily basis, the busy Throgs Neck roads see accidents such as:
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone wrecks
- Head-on crashes
- Rollover accidents
- Drunk driver
- Aggressive driving
- Distracted driving while texting
- MTA bus accidents
Working at a construction site comes with significant risks. From exposure to hazardous materials to operating heavy machinery, construction workers face the possibility of devastating injuries including broken bones, amputations, burns, and more. Severe accidents could even result in death.
Common types of construction accidents include:
- Forklift accidents
- Ladder falls
- Crane accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Roof falls
- Toxic substance injuries
- Industrial fires
- Hearing losses caused by excessive noise
- Road construction accidents.
Medical Malpractice: If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, it’s important to contact an experienced medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible after the incident. Our team of medical malpractice attorneys at Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C. in Throgs Neck, New York, will fight for your right to compensation.
Examples of medical malpractice that a patient may claim in a lawsuit include:
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
- Childbirth injuries
- Medication errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgical errors.
The U.S. has thousands of long-term care facilities serving millions of residents. Neglect and injuries are a consistent and growing problem. Nursing home residents deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. It’s the reason why families often take a lot of time and thought into picking the right nursing home. That’s why nursing home abuse or neglect cases can be so upsetting. Instead of nursing homes taking care of our loved ones, our parents or other family members can suddenly be sick, injured, or worse.
When this happens, it’s critical that nursing homes are held accountable for their actions or inaction. That’s our job, and our NYC nursing home abuse attorneys are passionate about helping your family. We know the laws that apply to nursing home abuse cases and how the legal system works.
If you believe a loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home facility, report the abuse as soon as possible. Filing a claim helps protect your loved one and can prevent future abuse. If it can be demonstrated that a nursing home or its employees have acted negligently, they may be held liable for any damages as a result of these actions. Damages available in a nursing home abuse lawsuit may include medical bills, pain and suffering, and disability.
Common types of abuse cases include:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Psychological abuse
- Emotional abuse
If you have suffered police brutality or false arrest, contact us today to speak to our experienced team. We will fight for the compensation you deserve due to law enforcement overstepping the boundaries of their authority and causing physical or emotional harm.
Examples of police brutality include but are not limited to:
- Verbal abuse
- False arrest
- Illegal search and seizure
- Racial profiling
- Wrongful shootings
- Inappropriate use of tasers, nightsticks, and pepper spray
- Threats of violence
- Falsified evidence
Accidents happen every day, but when it happens on someone else’s property due to not having a safe environment, you may have a case for premises liability. Accidents such as slip and falls, tripping, elevator accidents, accidents due to construction defects, in-store injuries, and apartment injuries. Open spaces in New York like stores and apartment buildings are required to have safe premises and when the property is not kept safe to visitors, injuries can occur.
Slips and falls can happen anywhere. When you happen to fall on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold the owner accountable. At Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C., we represent clients who have suffered injuries after slip and fall accidents at places such as:
- Grocery stores
- Shopping malls
- Nursing homes
- Government buildings
- Big box stores
Slip and trip accidents can happen for many reasons. If you had a fall because of someone else’s negligence, call us for a free consultation. Here are some common conditions that tend to cause slip trip and fall accidents:
- Uneven floors
- Puddles or slippery floor surfaces
- Broken or missing stair treads
- Unsecured carpets or rugs
- Loose electrical wires
- Missing or unsecured railings
- Debris or garbage
- Poor lighting
- A buildup of water, rain, or ice
A traumatic brain injury can dramatically change a person’s life The physical, emotional, and financial repercussions can affect every person who has suffered a TBI. Normal daily activities and work may no longer be completed, especially with the possible burden of medical bills associated with the injury.
Symptoms of a TBI can include:
- Slurred speech.
- Severe headaches.
- Dizziness or disorientation.
- Memory loss.
- Emotional and mood issues.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Difficulties with balance and coordination.
- Challenges with written and oral communication.
Directions to Daniella Levi & Associates P.C.
Head northwest on Swinton Avenue toward Sampson Avenue. Turn right at the first cross street onto Sampson Avenue. Turn left onto East Tremont Street, left onto the Cross Bronx Expressway Extension, and then take a slight left onto the ramp to S. Interstate 95/George Washington Bridge/W Interstate 278/Triboro Bridge. Merge onto 295 and then keep left onto continue on the Cross Bronx Expressway. Follow the signs to Interstate 95 S/George Washington Bridge/Newark NJ.
Merge onto I-95 South /Cross Bronx Expressway. Take exit 4B towards the Bronx River Parkway/Rosedale Avenue, turn right onto Rosedale Avenue, and then continue onto E 180th Street. turn right onto Morris Park Avenue and the office will be on the right.
Throgs Neck is located in Bronx County, New York.
- Population (approx.): 34,000
- Geo-coordinates: 40.8184°N, 73.8213°W
- Postcodes: 10465
- LaGuardia Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Westchester County Airport
Light Rail Stations
- Whitestone Landing station
- Preston High School (New York City)
- Monsignor Scanlan High School
- St. John Vianney Cure of Ars Church (Bronx)
- Millennium Art Academy
- Herbert H. Lehman High School
- Whitestone Academy
- St. Raymond High School for Boys
- St. Raymond Academy
- New York University which is in New York.
- The City College of New York is on 160 Convent Avenue, New York.
- Queensborough Community College which is on 222-05 56th Avenue, Bayside.
- Hunter College which is on 695 Park Avenue, New York.
- Queens College, City University of New York which is on 65-30 Kissena Boulevard, Flushing.
- Manhattan School of Music is on 130 Claremont Avenue, New York.
- Lehman College which is on 250 Bedford Park Boulevard West, The Bronx.
- Fordham University Lincoln Center which is on 113 West 60th Street, New York.
- York College which is on 94-20 Guy R Brewer Boulevard, Jamaica.
- New York University Tandon School of Engineering which is on 6 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Whitestone is 1 mile to the south.
- Parkchester is 2 miles to the north-west.
- Morris Park is 2 miles to the north-west.
- Van Nest is 3 miles to the north-west.
- The Bronx is 3 miles to the north-west.
- Hunts Point is 3 miles to the west.
- East Tremont is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Bayside is 4 miles to the south-east.
- Kings Point is 4 miles to the east.
- Morrisania is 4 miles to the west.
- East Elmhurst is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Melrose is 4 miles to the west.
- Tremont is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Fordham is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Great Neck is 5 miles to the east.
- Douglaston is 5 miles to the south-east.
- Central Park Zoo which is on East 64th Street, New York.
- Bronx Zoo which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Prospect Park Zoo which is on 450 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Queens Zoo which is on 53-51 111th Street, Corona.
- Green Meadows Farm New York which is on 73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Floral Park.
- Wildlife Conservation Society, Research Fellowship Program which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- The Art Farm which is on 431 East 91st Street 2nd floor, New York.
- Center For Science Teaching And Learning which is on 1450 Tanglewood Road, Rockville Centre.
- Jungle World which is on The Bronx.
- World of Birds which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Condor Hotel – Williamsburg, Brooklyn which is on 56 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Battery Park, New York.
- Prospect Park, Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park which is on 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn.
- Central Park, New York.
- Washington Square Park, New York.
- New York Botanical Garden which is on 2900 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens.
- Madison Square Park which is on 11 Madison Avenue, New York.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden which is on 990 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn.
- The Frick Collection which is on 1 East 70th Street, New York.
- The Museum of Modern Art which is on 11 West 53rd Street, New York.
- American Museum of Natural History which is on 200 Central Park West, New York.
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum which is on 1071 5th Avenue, New York.
- The Met Cloisters which is on 99 Margaret Corbin Drive, New York.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum which is on Pier 86, West 46th Street, New York.
- Brooklyn Museum which is on 200 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn.
- Rubin Museum of Art which is on 150 West 17th Street, New York.
- The Noguchi Museum which is on 9-01 33rd Road, Queens.
When you choose to work with Daniella Levy and Associates, you are choosing a law firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in New York. We are proud of our accolades because of the dedication it took us to obtain them. In order to receive any of these legal honors, an attorney must not only exemplify characteristics such as ethics and professionalism but must also be recognized by peers and clients alike.