Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C. understands the personal injury laws, we also know the common obstacles and how to overcome. The team of attorneys provide personal attention to each client, from the start of the case and are here to answer any questions that you may have along the way.
Practice areas include:
- Car Accidents. Victims who suffer in an accident of this nature will likely suffer from more than just physical damage and we are therefore committed to ensuring that our clients receive the comprehensive compensation that they deserve to recover in all aspects of their life.
- Construction Accidents. Contractors and subcontractors on site are required to adhere to safety rules and regulations, and be properly trained regarding those rules and regulations. The construction company must also provide a safe workplace in which to work. However, serious accidents do happen. In a world of multiple contractual relationships, it takes an experienced attorney to determine if there was employer or contractor negligence. Our experienced legal team will aggressively pursue the compensation that you deserve.
- Medical Malpractice. Our medical malpractice attorneys have the experience and resources to fight for the victims of medical negligence. Our decades of experience, and reputation in the courtroom equip us to develop medical malpractice cases that help our clients recover their medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
- Nursing Home Neglect. If you have placed your loved one in the care of a nursing home or caretaker and have discovered your elderly relative is being abused, don’t let this injustice continue. Immediately contact our experienced legal team for an experienced New York elder abuse lawyer who can assist you with holding the responsible parties accountable.
- Police Brutality and Wrongful Arrest. Police misconduct takes may forms. It can be the use of excessive force used against a citizen often called police brutality. That also includes the unnecessary use of deadly force. It can also be arresting someone without probable cause, often called false or wrongful arrest.
- Premises Liability. If you or a loved one suffered an injury at a business establishment or a property owned by another person, our team provides aggressive trial attorneys who enlist skilled investigators and experts to help reconstruct, analyze, and ultimately prove that the property owners (actively or through neglect) created the unreasonably dangerous and damage-causing condition that was unknown to our client at the time.
- Traumatic Brain Injury. Brain injuries are the result of sudden and intense force to the head commonly in motor vehicle accidents, falls, construction accidents, ATV and boating accidents and assault and battery. We are committed to getting our clients compensation so they can live full and rewarding lives. For each brain injury case, we assemble a team of noted physicians and experts to testify before the court and jury.
Directions to the office of Daniella Levi & Associates P.C.
Head North on I-95 North. Use the left hand lane to take Exit 12 for Baychester Avenue. Turn left onto and continue on Baychester/Thomas E. Brown Avenue. Drive until you come to Givan Avenue and turn left. At the first cross street turn left onto Edson Avenue and then turn right onto Adee Avenue. Continue on Adee Avenue and then turn left onto Eastchester Road. Turn left onto Morris Park Avenue (there is a Starbucks on the right hand side of the road). Drive 1 mile on Morris Park Avenue and the office will be on the left.
Baychester is located in Bronx County, New York.
- Population (approx.): 16,000
- Geo coordinates: 40.8694°N, 73.8331°W
- Postcodes: 10469
- St. Stephen’s Methodist Church (near Tillotson Avenue and Kingsland Avenue): A historic Methodist church located in the Marble Hill neighborhood of the Bronx that was built in 1897.
- Pelham Bay Bridge (near Shore Road and ):A two-track movable railroad bridge that carries the Northeast Corridor (NEC) over the Hutchinson River.
- Pelham Bridge (near Shore Road and City Island Road): A bascule bridge located in the the Bronx that carries Shore Road and a walkway along the downstream side, over the Hutchinson River.
- Pelham Bay Naval Training Station (near Shore Road and Bartow Pell Circle): A WWI era US Navy training facility located in Pelham Bay Park’s Rodman’s Neck in the Bronx.
- LaGuardia Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Westchester County Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Syosset LIRR Station which is on Jackson Ave, Syosset.
- Jamaica Station (AirTrain) which is on 93-43 Sutphin Boulevard, New York.
- Federal Circle Station which is on United States.
- Port Imperial HBLR Station which is on United States.
- Bergenline Ave which is on United States.
- Tonnelle Avenue Station which is on 51st Street, North Bergen.
- Lincoln Harbor Station which is on United States.
- Ninth Street/Congress Street Station which is on United States.
- Hoboken which is on United States.
- 2nd Street Light Rail Station which is on Jersey City.
- Harry S. Truman High School (Bronx)
- John Philip Sousa Junior High School (Bronx)
- St. Catharine Academy
- Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- New York Institute for Special Education
- New York University.
- The City College of New York which is on 160 Convent Avenue, New York.
- Queensborough Community College which is on 222-05 56th Avenue, Bayside.
- Hunter College which is on 695 Park Avenue, New York.
- Queens College, City University of New York which is on 65-30 Kissena Boulevard, Flushing.
- Manhattan School of Music which is on 130 Claremont Avenue, New York.
- Purchase College which is on 735 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase.
- Lehman College which is on 250 Bedford Park Boulevard West, The Bronx.
- Fordham University Lincoln Center which is on 113 West 60th Street, New York.
- York College which is on 94-20 Guy R Brewer Boulevard, Jamaica.
- Yankee Stadium which is on 1 East 161 Street.
- Citi Field which is on 41 Seaver Way, New York.
- MetLife Stadium which is on 1 MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford.
- Icahn Stadium which is on 20 Randalls Island, New York.
- Arthur Ashe Stadium which is on 124-02 Roosevelt Ave, Flushing.
- Jack Coffey Field which is on 441 East Fordham Road, The Bronx.
- Morris Park is 1 mile to the south-west.
- Van Nest is 2 miles to the south-west.
- The Bronx is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Wakefield is 2 miles to the north-west.
- Pelham Manor is 2 miles to the north-east.
- Parkchester is 2 miles to the south-west.
- Mount Vernon is 3 miles to the north.
- Pelham is 3 miles to the north-east.
- East Tremont is 3 miles to the south-west.
- Fordham is 3 miles to the west.
- New Rochelle is 3 miles to the north-east.
- Tremont is 4 miles to the west.
- University Heights is 4 miles to the west.
- Riverdale is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Spuyten Duyvil is 4 miles to the west.
- Battery Park, New York.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park which is on 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn.
- Central Park, New York.
- Washington Square Park, New York.
- New York Botanical Garden which is on 2900 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Prospect Park, Brooklyn.
- Madison Square Park which is on 11 Madison Avenue, New York.
- Van Cortlandt Park which is on Broadway and, Van Cortlandt Park South, The Bronx.
- The Frick Collection which is on 1 East 70th Street, New York.
- American Museum of Natural History which is on 200 Central Park West, New York.
- The Museum of Modern Art which is on 11 West 53rd Street, New York.
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum which is on 1071 5th Avenue, New York.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum which is on Pier 86, West 46th Street, New York.
- Rubin Museum of Art which is on 150 West 17th Street, New York.
- The Noguchi Museum which is on 9-01 33rd Road, Queens.
- Whitney Museum of American Art which is on 99 Gansevoort Street, New York.
- Central Park Zoo which is on East 64th Street, New York.
- Bronx Zoo which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Prospect Park Zoo which is on 450 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Queens Zoo which is on 53-51 111th Street, Corona.
- World of Birds which is on 2300 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Request your in-office, phone or video meeting to discuss your legal needs. To schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys, call our office or complete our online form today.
Our Success Stories
What Our Clients Say
When you choose to work with Daniella Levy and Associates, you are choosing a law firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in New York. We are proud of our accolades because of the dedication it took us to obtain them. In order to receive any of these legal honors, an attorney must not only exemplify characteristics such as ethics and professionalism, but must also be recognized by peers and clients alike.