Best Construction Accident Attorneys
Getting You the Full and Fair Compensation You Deserve
Working at a construction site comes with significant risk. From exposure to hazardous materials to operating heavy machinery, construction workers face the possibility of devastating injuries including broken bones, amputations, burns, and more. Severe accidents could even result in death.
If you’ve been injured or have lost a loved one in a construction accident and want to seek compensation, you need a construction accident attorney who has experience with complex personal injury cases in New York.
Causes of Construction Accidents
A construction accident may relate back to any number of issues:
- Ladder accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Injury from falling objects
- Crane and forklift accidents or collapse
- Lack of safety equipment provided by employer
- Improper safety practices of employer
- Burns, electrocution, or explosion-related injury
Why Hire a Lawyer To Fight the Insurance Company?
Getting Compensated for Injuries While On The Job
Many workers assume their injuries are covered under workers’ compensation laws, but a third party may also be liable for your injuries. If other responsible parties (other than your employer) such as the property owner or general contractor failed to provide proper safety equipment or follow proper safety practices or equipment used at the construction site did not meet standards, you may be eligible for additional compensation.
Protecting Your Interests Following a Construction Site Injury
Though the claims process is often lengthy, there are steps you can take immediately following an accident to protect your rights to compensation:
- Make note of relevant details. Think broken scaffolding, ripped harnesses, unsecured objects, etc.
- Take the names and contact information of witnesses.
- If you have your phone on you, take pictures of your injuries and surroundings.
All of these details can help strengthen your case in the event the insurer denies your claim.
The Stages of a Personal Injury Claim
After you meet with a member of our team, we will file the initial court papers on your behalf and respond to other answers, complaints or motions. We will then proceed to the discovery stage, in which we gather all available evidence to establish the facts of your case.
When it’s possible and makes sense, we can settle your case out of court for full value. However, if the third-party refuses to settle for a fair amount, we are ready to aggressively pursue a favorable outcome in court.
Request your in-office, phone or video meeting today to discuss your legal needs. To schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys, call our office or complete our online form today.
Construction Accident Questions?
We Have Answers
The Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C., Difference
When you entrust Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C., with your case, you will not just get an experienced and qualified attorney (though you will get that too), rather, you will get an aggressive and supportive advocate who truly cares about the outcome of your case. We know that nothing about your current situation is easy, but we strive to make it less difficult by doing the following:
- Offering free initial consultations.
- Working on a contingency fee basis.
- Maintaining a strong network of qualified professionals.
- Aggressively pursuing high-dollar verdicts and awards in and out of the courtroom.
- Always be available 24/7 for our client.
- Daniella and Eli are both available for a Zoom or Skype conference call M-F 9-6, schedule an appointment here.
Our passion for upholding the rights of victims is what truly sets us apart from other NYC construction accident attorneys.
We Get Results!
By relentlessly pursuing the best possible outcome, we have achieved thousands of favorable verdicts and settlements for our clients, including several in the millions of dollars.
Past results do not guarantee future results and are strictly for advertisement purposes.
Our Success Stories
What Our Clients Say