Meet New York’s Experienced Lawyer Daniella Levi
“I am passionate in all that I do for my clients, being a strong advocate on their behalf.” – Daniella Levi
Daniella Levi is an experienced attorney who has dedicated her legal career to helping injured persons by specializing in the prosecution of Personal Injury cases with a focus on slip and fall, automobile accidents, constructions/labor law accidents, worker’s compensation and medical malpractice.
Ms. Levi has successfully obtained substantial compensation packages worth tens of millions of dollars for her clients both through trying cases in court and getting substantial verdicts as well as through out of court settlements, mediations and arbitrations.
Achieving thousands of favorable verdicts and settlements, they have been published in legal publications such as:
- Verdict Search
- Jury Verdict
- Review Analysis
She attributes her success to loving what she does as an attorney, having passion for changing the lives of her clients and being a strong advocate.
- Ms. Levi earned her law degree, and graduated cum laude from St. John’s University School of Law
- Bachelor of Science degree from the NYU Stern School of Business majoring in Finance and Marketing.
While in law school Ms. Levi was a member of the International Law Review where she authored several law review articles. She also worked at the St. John’s University Elder Law Clinic during her senior year.
Ms. Levi is a member of:
- The New York State Bar Association (2002)
- The American Bar Association
- Federal Admission: New York Southern District and New York Eastern District.
- The New York Trial Lawyers Association (where she taught a CLE on how to handle cases at intake)
- The Keenan Trial Institute.
Why New Yorkers Choose to Hire Daniella Levi
Ms. Levi has represented clients in numerous successful personal injury cases. She has also had a great deal of success in cases that other attorneys refused to pursue, making recoveries on behalf of clients whose cases were dropped by the attorney they originally hired. For example:
- 4,000,000 Pedestrian Knockdown
- $5,500,000 Police Misconduct
- $8,600,000 Products Liability
- $2,900,000 Automobile Accident
- $2,500,000 Construction Accident
- $2,400,000 Injured Construction Worker
- $1,600,000 Injured Hotelworker
- $1,400,000 Acupuncture Malpractice
- $1,198,000 Injured Elevator Passenger
- $1,190,000.00 Injured Bus Rider
- $1,100,000.00 Crush Injury/Toe/Injured Worker
- $900,000.00 Nursing/Medical Malpractice
- $900,000.00 Slip & Fall On The Job
- $800,000.00 Security Guard/ Slip & Fall On Ice
- $720,000.00 Injured Bus Driver
- $700,000.00 Medical Malpractice
- $750,000.00 Injured Construction Worker
- $600,000.00 Ceiling Collapse
- $350,000.00 Products Liability
- $310,000.00 Fall Getting Off A Carousel On A Street Fair
- $250,000 Trip & Fall Over A Drain
Ms. Levi’s achievements have also been featured in the New York Law Journal 2016 in its Top Settlements of New York.
Awards & Recognition
- Named one of 2018’s Best Lawyers in the 24th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©.
- Selected to New York Metro Super Lawyer list, 2016-Present.
- Martindale AV Preeminent Rating (highest rating attainable from Martindale-Hubbell).
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Top women attorneys in the New York area 2020
- Top Attorney in the New York Metropolitan Area 2019
- Personal Injury Law Litigator of the year 2020
- Top Attorneys of North America 2020
- 2020 Top Lawyer as published in the New York Times
- A life member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum and Multi Million Dollar Advocate Forum of the Top Trial Lawyers in America and Lawyers of Distinction.
- Nominated and selected by Super Lawyers every year since 2016.
The Top Attorneys of North America, a New York based publication, distinguishes and profiles leading attorneys who have reached a recognizable degree of success and leadership in their field. The directory is valued for promoting awareness of the accomplishments within the North American legal community.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ compensation
About Daniella Levi
Ms. Levi is a married mother of two children and is fluent in Hebrew and Spanish.
According to Ms. Levi, “there can be no substitute for passion, preparation and persistence in the practice of law”. She is known not only for tenacious preparation, but also for her persuasion techniques in the courtroom. She is passionate and persistent in seeking to obtain the maximum case value for each individual client at trial or through settlement, while reducing the stress of litigation on her clients.
Ms. Levi brings a unique perspective to litigation and looks at every detail carefully in preparing his cases. She is creative and thinks outside-the-box. You can be confident that no stone will be left unturned and that all of your legal options will be explored. Ms. Levi utilizes her experience, background, and tenacity in fighting for justice on behalf of the firm’s clients.
Ms. Levi is also the founder and CEO of IME Watchdog, Inc. an innovative company formed by Ms. Levi in 2011, an innovative company poised to arm plaintiffs with a new defensive weapon against insurance companies and their IME hired guns. (IMEWATCHDOG.com)
Ms. Levi is a proud supporter and sponsor of the following charities:
- World Wildlife Fund
- Doctors Without Borders
- American Red Cross
- Save the Children
- Habitat for Humanity
- American Cancer Society
- Wounded Warriors
She is also a volunteer with ERAN, an Israel suicide prevention helpline.