Personal Injury Attorney in Richmond Hill NY
The law firm of Daniella Levi and Associates, P.C. in Richmond Hill NY, is committed to protecting the rights of the injured in a relentless pursuit of justice. Our team of skilled attorneys and legal professionals are here for you to obtain the highest possible recoveries on all client cases. Whether you’ve been affected by a motor vehicle accident, 18-wheeler accident, slip, and fall accident, medical malpractice claim, NYPD abuse, or other personal injury cases, we’re here for you. Our team fights to get the compensation you deserve. Our consultations are free, and the advice is priceless.
We provide many benefits to you after an accident, including:
- Providing a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care, and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto accident injuries
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and setting up all claims
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the accident and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
New York Personal Injury Laws are complicated, especially when you are dealing with insurance claims, medical care, and everyday life. All of these details are overwhelming to handle especially when you are trying to determine if you are entitled to additional compensation. Our office understands personal injury laws and gives your case the personal attention it requires from the beginning. Our areas of practice include:
Accidents happen, frequently, especially due to the congested streets and chaotic traffic in New York. Lack of attention, a distraction, even for a split second can result in a serious injury or major damage to your vehicle. If you were involved in a serious fender bender and are injured, we can fight to recover the compensation you deserve.
A good lawyer can also help if you have to miss work or your injuries leave you unable to work due to disabilities. Medical expenses and lost wages from work are one thing, but your inability to provide for your family, accomplish tasks or any strain on your relationship is not. Our team of personal injury lawyers can ensure that you receive payment for pain and suffering as well as your medical bills and lost wages
On a daily basis, the busy Richmond Hill roads see accidents such as:
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone wrecks
- Head-on crashes
- Rollover accidents
- Drunk driver
- Aggressive driving
- Distracted driving while texting
- MTA bus accidents
Working at a construction site comes with significant risks. From exposure to hazardous materials to operating heavy machinery, construction workers face the possibility of devastating injuries including broken bones, amputations, burns, and more. Severe accidents could even result in death.
Common types of construction accidents include:
- Forklift accidents
- Ladder falls
- Crane accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Roof falls
- Toxic substance injuries
- Industrial fires
- Hearing losses caused by excessive noise
- Road construction accidents.
Medical Malpractice: If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, it’s important to contact an experienced medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible after the incident. Our team of medical malpractice attorneys at Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C. in Richmond Hill, New York, will fight for your right to compensation.
Examples of medical malpractice that a patient may claim in a lawsuit include:
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
- Childbirth injuries
- Medication errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Surgical errors.
The U.S. has thousands of long-term care facilities serving millions of residents. Neglect and injuries are a consistent and growing problem. Nursing home residents deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. It’s the reason why families often take a lot of time and thought into picking the right nursing home. That’s why nursing home abuse or neglect cases can be so upsetting. Instead of nursing homes taking care of our loved ones, our parents or other family members can suddenly be sick, injured, or worse.
When this happens, it’s critical that nursing homes are held accountable for their actions or inaction. That’s our job, and our NYC nursing home abuse attorneys are passionate about helping your family. We know the laws that apply to nursing home abuse cases and how the legal system works.
If you believe a loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home facility, report the abuse as soon as possible. Filing a claim helps protect your loved one and can prevent future abuse. If it can be demonstrated that a nursing home or its employees have acted negligently, they may be held liable for any damages as a result of these actions. Damages available in a nursing home abuse lawsuit may include medical bills, pain and suffering, and disability.
Common types of abuse cases include:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Psychological abuse
- Emotional abuse
If you have suffered police brutality or false arrest, contact us today to speak to our experienced team. We will fight for the compensation you deserve due to law enforcement overstepping the boundaries of their authority and causing physical or emotional harm.
Examples of police brutality include but are not limited to:
- Verbal abuse
- False arrest
- Illegal search and seizure
- Racial profiling
- Wrongful shootings
- Inappropriate use of tasers, nightsticks, and pepper spray
- Threats of violence
- Falsified evidence
Accidents happen every day, but when it happens on someone else’s property due to not having a safe environment, you may have a case for premises liability. Accidents such as slip and falls, tripping, elevator accidents, accidents due to construction defects, in-store injuries, and apartment injuries. Open spaces in New York like stores and apartment buildings are required to have safe premises and when the property is not kept safe to visitors, injuries can occur.
Slips and falls can happen anywhere. When you happen to fall on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold the owner accountable. At Daniella Levi & Associates, P.C., we represent clients who have suffered injuries after slip and fall accidents at places such as:
- Grocery stores
- Shopping malls
- Nursing homes
- Government buildings
- Big box stores
Slip and trip accidents can happen for many reasons. If you had a fall because of someone else’s negligence, call us for a free consultation. Here are some common conditions that tend to cause slip trip and fall accidents:
- Uneven floors
- Puddles or slippery floor surfaces
- Broken or missing stair treads
- Unsecured carpets or rugs
- Loose electrical wires
- Missing or unsecured railings
- Debris or garbage
- Poor lighting
- A buildup of water, rain, or ice
A traumatic brain injury can dramatically change a person’s life The physical, emotional, and financial repercussions can affect every person who has suffered a TBI. Normal daily activities and work may no longer be completed, especially with the possible burden of medical bills associated with the injury.
Symptoms of a TBI can include:
- Slurred speech.
- Severe headaches.
- Dizziness or disorientation.
- Memory loss.
- Emotional and mood issues.
- Vision and hearing issues.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Difficulties with balance and coordination.
- Challenges with written and oral communication.
Directions to Daniella Levi & Associates P.C.
Take 120th Street to 91st Avenue and turn right. Continue to 121st Street and turn right again. Continue on 121st Street until you reach Atlantic Avenue and then turn left onto Atlantic Avenue. Go 1/2 mile and then turn left onto Van Wyck Expressway. Use the left lane to take Interstate 678 N/ Van Wyck Expressway Ramp towards White Stone Br/Bronx. Merge onto 678 North and then take exit 8 to merge onto Main Street towards Union Turnpike. Turn right onto Union Turnpike and the office will be on the right.
About Richmond Hill, New York.
Richmond Hill is located in Queens County, New York.
- Population (approx.): 99,000
- Geo-coordinates: 40.6958°N, 73.8272°W
- Postcodes: 11418
Things to Do and See In Richmond Hill
- Bergin Hunt and Fish Club (98-04 101st Avenue) A former Gambino crime family mob hangout and headquarters.
- RKO Keith’s Theater (Richmond Hill, Queens) A historic 2,974 Seat RKO Pictures movie theater that was built in 1928.
- Wyckoff-Snediker Family Cemetery (85-45 96th Street, Woodhaven) A historic cemetery located behind St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church (closed in 2011) that includes 136 members of the Wyckoff and Snediker Families and members of other local Dutch families. The cemetery has grave markers dated from 1793 to 1892.
- The Guinea Gangplank (Lilly Pond Avenue and I-278) A double-decked suspension bridge that connects the boroughs of Staten Island and Brooklyn
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Teterboro Airport
- Nostrand Avenue
- New York State Route 25B
- Myrtle Avenue
- Atlantic Avenue (New York City)
- U.S. Route 1 in Florida
- Jamaica Avenue
- Main Street (Queens)
- Canal Street (Manhattan)
Nearby Rail Stations
- Syosset LIRR Station
- Jamaica Station (AirTrain)
- Federal Circle Station
- Newark Terminal C
- JFK Lefferts Boulevard
- Howard Beach Station
- JFK Terminal 8
- Exchange Place
- Harborside Light Rail Station
- Morris Park Facility
- Richmond Hill station (LIRR)
- Dunton station
- Westbridge station
- Clarenceville station (LIRR)
- Woodhaven Junction station
- Brooklyn Manor station
- Ozone Park station (LIRR)
- Richmond Hill High School (Queens)
- Al-Iman School
- High School for Construction Trades, Engineering and Architecture
- PS 66
- Archbishop Molloy High School
- Kew-Forest School
- John Adams High School (Queens)
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Queens is 1 mile to the south-west.
- Briarwood is 1 mile to the north-east.
- Jamaica is 1 mile to the east.
- Kew Gardens is 1 mile to the north.
- Ozone Park is 1 mile to the south-west.
- Woodhaven is 1 mile to the west.
- Forest Hills is 1 mile to the north-west.
- Hillside is 2 miles to the east.
- Kew Gardens Hills is 2 miles to the north.
- Rego Park is 2 miles to the north-west.
- Howard Beach is 2 miles to the south.
- Glendale is 3 miles to the west.
- Middle Village is 3 miles to the north-west.
- Fresh Meadows is 3 miles to the north-east.
- Hollis is 3 miles to the east.
- East New York is 3 miles to the south-west.
- Cypress Hills is 3 miles to the west.
- Elmhurst is 3 miles to the north-west.
- Madison Square Garden which is on 4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York.
- Yankee Stadium which is on 1 East 161 Street.
- Citi Field which is on 41 Seaver Way, New York.
- Columbia University Baker Athletics Complex which is on 533 West 218th Street, New York.
- Stadium Entertainment Holdings which is on 888 7th Avenue #35, New York.
- Icahn Stadium which is on 20 Randalls Island, New York.
- Arthur Ashe Stadium which is on 124-02 Roosevelt Ave, Flushing.
- MetLife Stadium which is on 1 MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford.
- Jack Coffey Field which is on 441 East Fordham Road, The Bronx.
- Events Master which is on 276 5th Avenue, New York.
- Condor Hotel – Williamsburg, Brooklyn which is on 56 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn.
- Prospect Park, Brooklyn.
- Battery Park, New York.
- Brooklyn Bridge Park which is on 334 Furman Street, Brooklyn.
- Central Par, New York.
- Washington Square Park, New York.
- New York Botanical Garden which is on 2900 Southern Boulevard, The Bronx.
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens.
- Madison Square Park which is on 11 Madison Avenue, New York.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden which is on 990 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn.
- The Frick Collection which is on 1 East 70th Street, New York.
- The Museum of Modern Art which is on 11 West 53rd Street, New York.
- American Museum of Natural History which is on 200 Central Park West, New York.
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum which is on 1071 5th Avenue, New York.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum which is on Pier 86, West 46th Street, New York.
- The Met Cloisters which is on 99 Margaret Corbin Drive, New York.
- Brooklyn Museum which is on 200 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn.
- Rubin Museum of Art which is on 150 West 17th Street, New York.
- The Noguchi Museum which is on 9-01 33rd Road, Queens.
When you choose to work with Daniella Levy and Associates, you are choosing a law firm comprised of some of the best trial lawyers in New York. We are proud of our accolades because of the dedication it took us to obtain them. In order to receive any of these legal honors, an attorney must not only exemplify characteristics such as ethics and professionalism but must also be recognized by peers and clients alike.